For hundreds of years, essential oils have been used. Their health and beauty benefits are many, including things such as tightening your skin for a glowing complexion, reducing pain, and healing your scars to name a few. But the oils have been most famous for their fragrance and the health benefits derived from them. The aromas of essential oils when breathed in, can relieve you from allergies, increase your focus, brighten your day, enhance your home environment, and even reduce your congestion and headaches. With so many health benefits, it is of paramount importance that you obtain a good quality aromatherapy diffuser or scent diffuser. You truly want to experience the nourishing health benefits of essential oils.
Table Of Contents*** Click Below To Jump To Section ***
Some Issues With Aroma Diffusers
Types Of Essential Oils Diffusers
.....Essential Oil Burners
Enter The Nebulizing Diffuser
.....The Brand Behind It, Organic Aromas
.....The Quality Of Materials
.....The Useful Capabilities
.....Don't Forget Their Outstanding Line Of Essential Oils
.....The Nebulizing Diffuser Rivals Even The Best Aroma Diffusers
Video On The Nebulizing Diffuser
BUY - Nebulizing Diffusers And Essential Oils At Organic Aromas
Some Issues With Aroma Diffusers
Essential oil diffusers specialize in dispersing essential oils in the air. In your search for the best essential oils diffuser, please be aware that many aroma oil diffusers have serious drawbacks that you should know about. This even includes some of the best essential oil diffusers.
- Plastic- Many of them are built in plastic which is a huge no no. We all know about the harmful effects from BPA in plastic. We should understand that pure essential oils are very potent and highly concentrated. Being so strong, they will corrode plastic, resulting in toxic chemicals being released into the air. And BPA plastic is absolutely one of the things that you never want to inhale.
- Burning- Other diffusers use heat where the burning changes the chemical structure of the essential oil, stripping them of their original natural therapeutic benefits that would have so richly nourished you. What you have left is the smell, which in its diminished state, gives out a weaker aroma and for a shorter period.
- Excessive Humidity- A wide variety of diffusers use continuous evaporation of water to disperse the essential oils. This of course, increases additional humidity into the room. If there is already mold or other humidity issues in the home, then this can cause additional problems. Also, deep inside the diffuser machines themselves, there is the possibility of contamination with mold if you are not careful.
Types Of Essential Oils Diffusers
A list of common essential oil diffusers below are typically plagued with the above types of problems, including electric diffusers, candles, and the like.
Usually built with plastic and also causes additional humidity by relying on water for the evaporation of essential oils. A more appropriate name for them would be ultrasonic aroma humidifiers because they act like both a diffuser and humidifier. As we know, extra humidity is not always good.*** Go Back To Table of Contents ***
Essential Oil Burners
Works like a kerosene lamp, burning flammable chemicals, and changing the molecular makeup of essential oils. Air wick mist diffusers are like this.*** Go Back To Table of Contents ***
This kind also uses heat, damaging the healthy structure of essential oils. There is even some concern that the burning of candles can cause cancer.*** Go Back To Table of Contents ***
Here we go again with the heat. Heat alters the therapeutic properties of the essential oils, resulting in a weaker aroma and greatly reduced nutrition. Air freshener diffusers are like this.*** Go Back To Table of Contents ***
Unfortunately, many brands continued to building their products with the issues mentioned above. There were no ground breaking improvements happening in the industry. Rather, companies focused on existing technologies and cutting costs where they could instead of having an eye for real quality. Consequently, consumers were left with only choosing diffusers that had these issues. But then an innovative idea was born.*** Go Back To Table of Contents ***
Enter The Nebulizing Diffuser
A new company came up with a brilliant concept and created a diffuser that was so unique that it took the aromatherapy world by storm.
This new invention was the nebulizing diffuser for essential oils. It eliminated all of the problems we mentioned earlier. The clever innovation used no heat, no water, and no plastic. And it employed what is known as the Bernoullis principle, a theorem of fluid dynamics that provides the best results when diffusing pure essential oils. The mechanics of the pump created a differential in air pressure via tiny glass tubes which allowed the essential oils to be “atomized” into micro-particles. This mist diffuser propelled these super-small molecules to form and disperse as a waterless mist throughout the air. As a result, you get maximum exposure to the healthy aroma of essential oils. The pioneering inventor of this remarkable diffuser was the firm called Organic Aromas.*** Go Back To Table of Contents ***
The Brand Behind It, Organic Aromas
Organic Aromas is the inventor and the de facto market leader of nebulizing diffusers today. Being the original manufacturer of this technology, they hold the registered trademark for the term Nebulizing Diffuser.
It is this brand that we focused on for our investigation of nebulizing diffusers. After contacting them, we were able to obtain one of their nebulizers for examination.
The nebulizer we received was one of their best sellers known as the Raindrop Nebulizer. And we proceeded to conduct extensive testing on this product. Below are the end results of our research on this unique type of diffuser. Also, be sure to watch our video on it further down below.*** Go Back To Table of Contents ***
- No heat is used so you have 100% of the original therapeutic properties of your essential oils. The chemical structure of the essential oil is not altered in any way you truly receive all of the genuine health benefits, just as nature intended.
- No water is used, so no unnecessary humidity is added which could potentially cause mold. Because of this, we concluded that it is one of the best diffusers for home use.
- It diffuses only pure essential oils with no dilution. As a scented oil diffuser, it needs no water or carrier oils to work at all.
- The original scent and therapeutic properties of your pure essential oils will never be altered or transmuted in any way.
- This is the way it really should be.
- The diffuser is quieter than many diffusers out on the market. Organic Aromas thoughtfully included a layer of sound-reducing foam around the pump like that found in a recording booth, effectively muffling the sound.
- The nebulizer performs extremely well as a mist diffuser. And as we mentioned earlier, it uses the Bernoullis principle, a scientific process that actually provides the best results when diffusing pure essential oil. We saw firsthand, how the essential oils were “atomized” into micro-particles. These super-small molecules rose and gradually dispersed into the air. Because of the extremely small specks, you get maximum exposure to the healthy aroma of essential oils. The absorption rate is increased and the lungs have greater exposure to the nutritional benefits of essential oils.
- The remaining particles of the essential oils that didn't make it out through the top of the diffuser are not discarded because they return to the bottom where the recycling is repeated until all of the oils have been successfully discharged into the air. Thankfully, this process makes full use of your expensive essential oils. Nothing at all is wasted and you reap 100% of the benefits.
- The nebulizer is a scentsy diffuser that greatly enhanced the fragrance of essential oils, making it delightfully rich in aroma.
- The Led lights were changing to beautiful colors which glowed in the dark. You have the option of turning off the lights while the nebulizer is running if desired.
But Organic Aromas did not just stop there. They also proceeded to build their diffusers with the highest quality materials available.*** Go Back To Table of Contents ***
The Quality Of Materials
- The diffuser has no plastic in the construction. This frees you from the worry of corrosion that occurs when essential oils come into contact with plastic.
- They are using very high quality eco-friendly wood called “Plantation Hard Wood”, one of the finest timber you can get that is solid, heavy, and thick. The base is 100% made of this excellent wood.
- And instead of plastic, they use glass, and of the best kind. Do you remember the type of glass you could put into the microwave without worrying if the glass would break under the heat? That tough glass uses Pyrex technology which will withstand extremely high temperature without breaking. And this nebulizer diffuser is made up of this very same Pyrex. This is exactly what you need for cleaning. You can place it in very hot water without worrying about breakage due to the heat.
- Furthermore, the glass is actually hand blown to elegant shapes. As a result, we have a beautiful wood and glass combination with a pleasing aesthetic design.
- The company even offer customized laser engraving on the diffusers. A gorgeous etching of our own logo was carved into the diffuser we received. We couldn’t have been more pleased.
Not only was the quality exceptional, the diffuser itself was extremely useful.*** Go Back To Table of Contents ***
The Useful Capabilities
- The diffuser has the uncanny ability to disperse essential oils over a very large area. As a relatively small diffuser, don’t let its size fool you. It is a powerful room scent diffuser and a serious contender for the best diffuser for large rooms. It can easily covered 1,000 square feet or more.
- While on the low setting, the diffuser can process approximately 20 to 25 drops of essential oils in roughly 2 hours or less. If you turn it to high setting, you double the number of drops, 40 to 50. Typically, the low setting is sufficient unless you want to cover a really large area.
- The small design effectively makes the nebulizer a portable diffuser that can be easily carried and placed anywhere.
- For family and friends get togethers and parties, this diffuser can be a bright way to entertain your guests.
If taken care of properly, it can last for many years. In order to ensure this, you should clean it well at least once a week minimum. The diffuser comes with a nice set of cleaning accessories for this. There are easily understood instructions at the company’s website. Furthermore, our video below covers some things also.*** Go Back To Table of Contents ***
They have an excellent warranty where they will repair or replace it for free for one year from the date of purchase.*** Go Back To Table of Contents ***
Don't Forget Their Outstanding Line Of Essential Oils
When asking yourself about what is the best brand of essential oils, you should look for the ones that are of the highest quality, tested by GC/MS (Gas chromatography–mass spectrometry) which measures the overall purity of the essential oils, and verified truly as 100% pure. Only a few brands have been able to meet this level, and we were pleasantly surprised to know that Organic Aromas was one of them. We discovered that they have some of the best quality essential oils available and some of the best organic essential oils. Their lab results can be found on the essential oil product pages on their site. Not only that, they source their essential oils from the best places. For example, the Lavender comes from France, Ylang Ylang from Indonesia, and Geranium from Egypt. We especially liked their Signature Blend.*** Go Back To Table of Contents ***
On the other hand, you are also more than welcomed to use your own essential oils for the nebulizer if desired. As with all nebulizing diffusers, you need to remember not to use any carrier oils which could clog the diffuser. It is only built for pure essential oils. Moreover, while most essential oils can be used with the diffuser, there are a few that you should refrain from which are thick, resinous oils such as sandalwood, benzoin, myrrh, patchouli, cypress, clove, and vetiver. Also, don’t use any carrier oil or massage oil either as they are too thick. Check the company’s website for clarification, it is very informative on this subject. If you happened to use one of the the thick oils, don’t worry because cleaning the diffuser can fix any issues. If for some reason you really want to use one of the thick oils, the company website has tips on how to dilute them to make them thinner so they can be suitable for use in the diffuser. Fortunately, most essential oils are not thick to begin with and you and your family can use them right away with great success.*** Go Back To Table of Contents ***
The Nebulizing Diffuser Rivals Even The Best Aroma Diffusers
When our review was finally completed, we ended up greatly pleased with the final results. Their nebulizing diffuser was extraordinary. We were impressed with the superior performance, outstanding quality of materials, and beautiful aesthetic designs. The aroma was rich and luxurious. Even after two days, the room where we conducted our testing still had the delightful aromas we used. The execution of the diffuser was excellent, with the aroma of the essential oils lavishly filling the room with a lovely sweet smell that lasted for hours and even days. These extremely fine particles gave you maximum exposure to the healthy benefits of essential oils. You would think that the evaporation would eventually eliminate the aroma but even after two days, it was still there, hovering about. Of course, opening the window and turning on the fan would remove it if you really wanted to do that, but we didn’t since we liked it so much. After all said and done, we have concluded that the nebulizer diffuser rivals even the best aroma therapy diffusers available. Below is our video that covers our review on it.*** Go Back To Table of Contents ***
Video On The Nebulizing Diffuser
P.S. - Why not subscribe to our YouTube channel? We’ll come up with more videos later.*** Go Back To Table of Contents ***
BUY - Nebulizing Diffusers And Essential Oils At Organic Aromas*** Go Back To Table of Contents ***
After we were done with our video and research, we have concluded that the nebulizing diffuser is definitely one of the best oil essential diffusers we have ever seen. It is one of the best scent diffusers available and you get the best smelling essential oils and aroma. It is a waterless diffuser which avoids the water issues that ultrasonic aroma diffusers encounter which can cause extra humidity, possibly leading to mold. The nebulizing diffuser does not burn and it keeps 100% of the nutritional benefits of your essential oils. As one of the best room diffusers and a top candidate for the best oil diffuser large room coverage, it can easily cover 1,000 square feet or more. It’s inventor, Organic Aromas, was established with the primary goal of creating the very best method for diffusing pure, organic essential oils. We can see that after they spent years perfecting their methods, optimizing the mechanics, and upgrading the features, the results speak for themselves.
Not only that, Organic Aromas also excel as one of the best places to buy essential oils. The purity of their essential oils is of the high grade and are constantly GC/MS tested and verified as 100% pure. You cannot get any better than that. What's more is the fact that all the essential oils they offer work perfectly with their diffusers. Additionally, the prices of their oils are generous, affordable, and attractively packaged.
All of the diffusers that Organic Aromas manufactures have the same innovative nebulizer technology. Along with Raindrop Nebulizer, you have additional nebulizers you can pick from. A few of the popular ones are the Radiance, Elegance, and Mobile-Mini.You can see all their lovely designs and choices on their website.
Finally, their innovative nebulizing aromatherapy diffuser is the best we have ever seen in that category. It is an excellent electric oil diffuser with no heat, no water, and no plastic. With this essential oil nebulizer, you get to enjoy the cleanest, safest, and healthiest diffusion of your pure essential oils.
ALSO - Do you wonder which ones smell the best? We have an article for that too. Check it out here - The 37 Best Smelling Essential Oils Of All Time, Ranked.
What about your skin? Check out how essential oils can also make your skin beautiful.
Like us? Why not subscribe to our Free Newsletter? We can email you new articles and you can always unsubscribe later if you wish.